Tuesday—Sunday 11am—4:30pm. Hot dishes are served up to 4pm.
The café is cashless, pay with card or Swish.
Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, SEK 25
Cold drinks, SEK 15—30
The menu varies daily depending on the season and the availability of ingredients. There are always vegetarian and vegan options for both food and dessert. If you have special dietary requirements, ask at the checkout, we can usually adapt a dish for you. No nuts are present in our kitchen.
We offer a selection of the following:
Homebaked smaller cookies, SEK 15
Homebaked cakes, SEK 35
Museum sandwiches, SEK 40
(or 3 for SEK 100)
The offers vary daily but often you can find Creamy Shrimp Salad, Herring, Roast Beef, Vegetarian and Chèvre.
- Pancake Roll with jam and whipped creme, SEK 15
- All our hot dishes as half size portion, SEK 50
Today’s soup, SEK 85
Served with homemade bread and spreads
Hot dishes, SEK 135
(including side salad, bread, spreads plus coffe/tea)
- Our homemade fish stew with aioli
- Homemade Meatballs in creamy gravy with mashed potatoes; served with lingonberries and fresh pickled cucumber
- Parsnip and Potatoe Patties with a sharp cheese cream sauce and buttered kale; served on whole wheat salad