The museum is open
The museum is open to visitors, with safety in focus according to recommendations and directives.
Your visit to the museum
We want you to feel safe during your visit. Therefore, we ask you to follow directions and avoid queues.
- The cleaning in the house is extended and you have access to hand sanitizers on all floors.
- The distance between the cabinets in the cloakroom on the entrance level is increased.
- If you want, you can sit outside in the City Museum’s courtyard and have a Swedish fika.
In the shop and in the café, there is only cash-free payment.
Programs adjusted for safety
We have reduced the number of participants in programs, both indoors and outdoors:
- Maximum 15 participants in city walks.
- City walks can also follow other routes than usual.
- Maximum 10 participants in guided museum tours.
- Maximum 10 participants in lectures in the Staden & vi series in the Salongen.
- Maximum 35 seats at programs in the auditorium.
- Maximum 15 visitors at a time in the Salongen.
All Millennium walks are cancelled in 2020, as are tours of the Woodland Cemetery in English.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to ask our staff at the museum when we open or contact us at the email address email@example.com or by phone 08-508 316 20.
More information on the Covid-19 virus
We follow the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations and the City of Stockholm’s directive on the Corona virus and its spread.